Self Employed

At Cramar Accountancy and Bookkeeping we can assist you as a sole trader. Although becoming self employed is one of the easiest ways to start up in business there are still numerous processes to follow         

Whether you are considering starting up as a Sole Trader or been established for years we can provide accountancy and tax services for small businesses and the self employed

  • We can register you with HMRC
  • We can Complete your annual self assessment tax return
  • We will advice you if you are required to register for VAT or if you should register voluntarily
  • We can set up and operate a PAYE system if required even for you if you only employ 1 member of staff
  • We will advice you if you need to register with the Construction Industry Scheme
  • We will advice you of the dates when you need to file tax returns to help you  costly penalties
  • We can act as your agent and deal with HMRC on your behalf

     Self Assessment Tax Return completed and filed from £89